Short Circuit Quiz
Satyajit Phanse (SE - Elecs - TSEC)
Milind Nemlekar (BE - Elecs - TSEC)
- Why do telephones (normal MTNL, not cordless or mobile!) work even when power is lost?
- Who is alleged to have said, "640kB [of memory] ought to be enough for anyone" in the 80's?
- What does the acronym FIRE on the FIAT UNO stand for?
- If you're driving in a car at the speed of light, (!!!!!!) and you turn on the headlights, what happens?
- If the number of my specs is 2.0, what is its focal length?
- What happens when you turn the knob to decrease the speed of the fan?
- Why are alphabet keys on the keyboard arranged in that weird pattern?
- Why are manhole covers round?
- When blowing air in a balloon, Pressure increases and Volume increases. According to Boyle's Law, PV=constant. Explain this contradiction.
- Will a mosquito in a moving train need to make any effort to remain stationary?