This section contains all sorts of study material and anything else useful to students:
New Indian students at USC: The same questions, every semester.
Numerical methods: Pascal programs for solving various problems by numerical methods. Includes:
- For finding roots of equations of the form y=f(x)=0: Bisection Method, Regula-Falsi (False Position) Method, Newton-Raphson Method, Secant Method
- For solving simultaneous equations: Gauss Elimination Method, Gauss-Seidel Method, Jacobi Method
- Interpolation: Newton's Forward Difference Method, Newton's Backward Difference Method, Newton's Divided Difference Method
- Numerical Differentiation: Euler's Method, Euler's Modified Method (Predictor-Corrector formula), Runge-Kutta 4th Order Method
- Numerical Integration: Trapezoidal Method, Simpson's 3/8th Rule Method
These are the only ones I have, sorry. I did this long ago (1998, according to the webpage), and I don't even remember what the programs do.
- Include file required for the LaTeX source of the formula sheets
- Signals and systems: includes Fourier, z, and Laplace transforms. Source: ss.tex. Last update: ?
- EMF formulae. Incomplete. Source: emf.tex. Last update: 2006/11
- Maths formulae: All the Junior College Maths formulae. Source: math.tex. Last update: October 08 2007
- Calculus formulae: All the Junior College Calculus formulae. Source: calculus.tex. Last update: May 07 2007